This Month: February
The things you need to see, hear and do.
1. February 6th Kicks off Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin – SoHo House has a few shindigs on deck, because when in Rome. Fashion Week in New York is also starting, but you already knew that didn’t you (#NYFW)?
2. February 8th Arctic Monkeys perform at Madison Square Garden, helping to warm up the cool NYC nights.
3. February 6th – June 1st Bailey’s Stardust will be at The National Portrait Gallery, David Bailey’s largest exhibition to date, showing off his outstanding contribution to photography and the range of subjects that Bailey has had in front of his lens, including iconic images of The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, and if you have seen enough of her lately, Kate Moss.
4. Now – March 2nd JR & The New York City Ballet have teamed up to create an enormous installation, which you can see throughout the ballets winter season.
5. February 6th – 20th starts the second edition of Christie’s online auction 90s to Now, featuring contemporary art created since the 90s. If you have some cash saved for some new art it is definitely worth a look. Pieces start at about $800+.
More to come, check back soon.